Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- Tender for purchase of five vehicle equipment & essential materials related to disaster
- Information Regarding blacklisting of following firms 1) J.V. Sales 2)Akansha Traders
- Updated information- Regarding vacant Government land in Municipal areas ,Tahsil Raipur
- Information regarding vacant government land in municipal areas
- List of Grant-in -aid amount paid to the relatives/dependent of the deceased person due to COVID-19, Tehsil-Abhanpur
- List of grant-in-aid amount paid to the relatives/dependent of the deceased person due to Covid-19 , Raipur-Tehsil
- Approved rate for the year 2022-2023 for stationery and computer stationery